Today’s enterprise IT environments incorporate a diverse range of custom-built and packaged applications, delivered over the cloud or on-premise networks, and accessed from mobile as well as desktop devices. Given that business success today is so information-driven, it is imperative that these applications share data seamlessly, ensure business process continuity, and deliver a consistent user experience.
Organisations all over the world are realising the challenges and complexities brought about by creating multiple point-to-point interfaces between Enterprise ERP, CRM and Line of Business applications. Chief among these are the impact of unexpected downtime between these interfaces and high support and maintenance costs during upgrades and modification. Add to this the challenges and opportunities presented by social media, and smooth integration becomes essential.
From Gartner (ref: Predicts 2013: Application Integration, dated 14-November-2012):
- By 2016, midsize to large companies will spend 33% more on application integrations than in 2013.
- By 2016, the integration of data on mobile devices will represent 20% of integration spending.
- By 2017, over two-thirds of all new integration flows will extend outside the enterprise firewall.
- By 2018, more than 50% of the cost of implementing 90% of new large systems will be spent on integration.
We provide application and B2B integration services including SOA enablement and cloud / on-premise integration across a range of platforms and services, including Fiorano ESB/B2B, AirWatch AD/LDAP, Mule Open Source ESB and other enterprise products to provide customers with Cloud / On-premise / Hybrid options. We focus on mobility and productivity solutions which allow customers to extend core ERP, CRM and Line of Business applications through controlled mobile environments to customers, employees, prospective customers and business partners.
Our services include:
- Product / platform selection
- Integration consulting - On-premise / Cloud / Hybrid choices
- Topology architecture design
- Business transformation / evolution
- Program / Project management
- Solution delivery
- Maintenance / Support