Why backup G Suite and Office 365?
Protect your G Suite data
and your Business
With the highest-rated backup and recovery solution in the G-Suite Marketplace. Genisys provides powerful yet easy-to-use capabilities for administrators and end-users. It’s all protected with industry leading privacy, security and compliance.
Protect your Office 365 data
and your Business
With purpose-built, cloud-native backup and recovery for Microsoft Office 365 Genisys provides powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities for administrators and end-users. It’s all protected with industry leading privacy, security, and compliance.
Protect your G Suite data and your BusinessWith the highest-rated backup and recovery solution in the G-Suite Marketplace. Genisys provides powerful yet easy-to-use capabilities for administrators and end-users. It's all protected with industry leading privacy, security and compliance.
Protect your Office 365 data and your BusinessWith purpose-built, cloud-native backup and recovery for Microsoft Office 365 Genisys provides powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities for administrators and end-users. It’s all protected with industry leading privacy, security, and compliance.
What Do We Offer?
Vendor Agnostic ApproachTo suit your IT needs and business objectives.
Openness & HonestyWe believe that open communication builds trust, which is the foundation of any relationship whether it's with our employees or our clients.
FlexibilityWe believe that flexibility leads to excellence, and we tailor all our services to the specific needs of each client.
Our Value AddWe have been around for over 35 years, our experience gives our clients the trust & reliability which they seek.
Partnerships & Their Offerings
Total ProtectionWe store every fact of your data, so you're ready to bounce back from any data loss event.
Simple RecoveryBackup is one thing. Recovery is everything. More than an archive, Genisys Group puts you back in business fast with intuitive restore tools.
Unlimited StorageEnjoy unlimited space and unlimited versions that remain as long as you protect your data with Genisys Group.
100% TransparencyIt's your data. Expect detailed, honest status reports and audit logs on demand.
Bedrock SecurityGenisys Group ensures the integrity and safety of your data with industry-leading layers of technical, operational, and physical security.
Global Data CentersOur facilities in the EU and Australia satisfy regional regulatory and data sovereignty requirements while improving latency in many cases.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cloud storage refers to the housing of data in a cloud-based environment as an alternative to physical or local storage. Often this serves to allow various users within an organization to access and share data from remote locations in real time.
- Cloud backup refers to the strategic use of cloud storage as a means of housing backed up (copied) data. Therefore, cloud storage is used to accomplish cloud backup.
- Determining what data must be backed up and protected
- Defining key elements associated with the Recovery Point Objective (RPO) & Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
- Identifying and implementing an ideal backup and recovery solution
- Monitoring ongoing backup activity and user provisioning as necessary
- Full backups involve creating a backup copy of an entire data set, regardless of any previous backups or circumstances.
- Differential backups are accomplished by copying only data that has been added or altered since the previous full backup.
- Incremental backups are similar to differential backups in that unaltered data is not copied. However, instead of going back to the previous full backup, only additions and alterations since the most recent incremental backup are copied.
- Offline backup refers to data backup that is stored on-site and in a tangible state. Often this involves the use of external hard drives, USB drives or the like. For this reason, offline backup is also known as physical or local backup.
- Online backup refers to data backup that is stored off-site in a cloud storage environment. It is accomplished via internet connection and without the use of hardware. As such, online backup is also known as remote or cloud backup.
- Hot backup occurs when backup is performed on data that is actively online and available for access and editing by end users. The lack of downtime required to perform hot backups make it a favourable option for larger, multi-user organizations.
- Cold backup takes place when backup is performed on data that has been temporarily taken offline and protected from alteration. The absence of editing during cold backup provides greater quality control by minimizing in congruencies between the data and backup.