- Develop the company’s capabilities in advanced technology such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine learning.
- Develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning to improve deep learning engines that services organization customers.
- Discover, investigate, and visualize data trends and patterns to assist users across the enterprise in creating a robust and comprehensive data environment.
- Manage new product development lifecycle by architecting, designing, leading, and implementing AMS.ai solution, QA framework development program with AI/ML-powered self-heal mechanism.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors for Solutions & Service Offerings.
- Travel may be required to unanticipated worksite locations.
Bachelor’s or foreign equiv in Business Administration or CS and 12 months of work exp.